Equifax and This is Money in strategic credit alliance
LONDON - Equifax has launched an alliance with personal finance website This is Money to provide visitors with instant access to the Equifax Credit Report and Credit Rating, so that users can manage finances and protect themselves from ID fraud.
For Equifax, the alliance with This is Money provides access to the 389,197 visitors who use the Associated New Media website.
The deal will allow This is Money to enhance its current service, further pushing its position as the leading personal finance website for UK consumers.
Michael Shannon, managing director of Equifax, said: "MyEquifax and This is Money share a strong synergy through their brand values, with both championing consumer knowledge through accessibility and up-to-date financial advice."
This is Money provides financial information and advice for customers on a range of issues such as pensions and mortgages, share dealing and insurance. MyEquifax is designed to enlighten customers on all issues related to credit reports and credit ratings.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)