English & Pockett handles German news channel rebrand
LONDON – Branding agency English & Pockett has won a three-way pitch to create the new on-screen branding for German news channel DW-TV.
E&P has created 12 new five second idents for the channel based on its slogan, created by E&P in 1998, "At the heart of Europe".
Each ident explores one of three directions "in-depth analysis", "at the core" and "from the centre". A vibrant colour palette was chosen and incorporated with the channel's original blue corporate colour.
Rob Machin, executive creative director at English & Pockett, said: "We have maintained a strong and pro-active relationship with DW-TV over the last six years, this has enabled us to develop the brand thinking in line with the expansion of the channel."
English & Pockett have also created idents for ITV2 and promotions for ITV1, aimed at creating an edgier, more distinctive feel for the channel.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London