Times teams up with Air Miles for luxury breaks offer
LONDON – Loyalty firm The Air Miles Travel Company has teamed up with Times Newspapers to give readers the chance to collect Air Miles and receive deals on luxury breaks and a free Hip Cities guide.
From October 10, readers can start collecting Air Miles in The Times and The Sunday Times newspapers.
Air Miles will also sponsor a 100-page glossy guide to the 20 hippest cities in the world from Buenos Aires to Budapest.
The promotion will be supported by a national radio and television campaign running October 8-10 and October 10-17 respectively.
Chris Jansen, managing director of Air Miles, said: "We are really excited about this partnership, it is a great vehicle to showcase the breadth of travel on offer from Air Miles Travel Company and remind people how easy it is to collect Air Miles."
Readers can collect one Air Mile a day Monday to Friday, two Air Miles on Saturday and three on Sunday. Readers who open a new Air Miles account will also receive an additional 75 Air Miles.
Collection envelopes will be inserted in the papers at key intervals over the collection period for readers to send off their Air Miles to start or credit their Air Miles account.
The promotion will feature offers for luxury city breaks to 12 different destinations from £299 + 100 Air Miles. Destinations on offer include Marbella, Carveiro, Seville, Milan, Madrid, Krakow, Nice, Sorrento, Marrakech, Dubrovnik, Rome and Vienna.
Andrew Mullins, Times Newspapers marketing director, said: "Our partnership with The Air Miles Travel Company gives our readers enormous added value. Not only does it allow us to extend our comprehensive travel coverage with a special guide to the hippest cities in the world, it gives our readers the opportunity to collect the miles they need to get there."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London