Otto UK appoints Tequila Manchester for eCRM task
LONDON - Otto UK, the home shopping group that owns the Grattan and Freemans brands, has appointed Tequila\Manchester to work on eCRM projects, as the company looks to strengthen its internet offering.
Working with Freemans, Grattan, Look Again and Montage brands, Tequila has been briefed to encourage existing customers to buy online through advertising within the catalogues and corresponding digital communication.
Incentives such as a special 15% discount for first-time online users, including a free prize draw, are being used to tempt online purchasers. The campaigns are the first in a series planned by Otto UK to strengthen its internet offering.
Karen Hall, group account director at Tequila Manchester, said: "As an agency, we have masses of experience within the fashion mail order sectors and we are delighted to be working with Otto UK."
Tequila\Manchester won the business off the back of other recent account wins including Revolution vodka bars.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire