DMA North appoints Golley Slater for telemarketing
LONDON - DMA North has appointed integrated marketing agency Golley Slater to carry out telemarketing and research activity.
Golley Slater will telemarket to find out what type of events are needed in the northern region and will also promote the region's Annual Ball and will carry out a "call and care" programme for existing members.
Ron Moody, managing director of Golley Slater, said: "The DMA is committed to providing high levels of customer service to its members and the diverse programme that we are putting in place will enhance this provision on various fronts.
"Direct marketing is a substantial part of our own group marketing services portfolio and we view the appointment as a natural fit in term of helping the DMA achieve its overall objectives."
The DMA in the North represents 180 members at a local level and has a council made up of 19 industry experts. As well as running a programme of events such as the North Ball, the council focuses on key areas such as business development, best practice, training and governance.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)