IPC's TV & Satellite Week launches first online edition
LONDON – IPC's television listings magazine TV & Satellite Week has launched an online edition, with added features including search functions, archive issues, and audio and video capabilities.
The digital edition is identical to the magazine in layout, but users can search and highlight text, archive issues and access website links for further information on programmes.
The Olive Active Magazine technology used to procure payment also enables the publishers to embed audio and video in the site.
IPC tx business development manager Richard Waterworth, said: "This deal is part of our commitment to extend all our magazine brands in relevant and innovative ways.
"TV & Satellite week readers are highly PC literate and we hope that this will increase their involvement with the TV & Satellite Week brand."
TV & Satellite Week provides weekly TV listings for more than 90 channels. The digital edition can be purchased on a PC using Olive ActiveMagazine technology and the M Till payment system.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...