Media veterans land new posts at youth station
SINGAPORE: Industry sources have revealed that MTV Networks Asia has beefed up its regional capabilities with the hire of two industry veterans.
MTV declined comment on Toby Hayward's appointment to a senior marketing role, while Prashan Dutt is known to have started as VP of research/consumer insights.
Sources have revealed that Hayward will be based in Singapore. Hayward resigned as executive vice-president of advertising sales at Star in June this year, after nine years at the station. Prior to Star, Hayward was regional media coordinator for McCann Erickson Hong Kong. Before coming to Hong Kong in 1993, Hayward worked in London for Lintas, J Walter Thompson and Leo Burnett.
Dutt was for a short spell the regional director of research at CNBC Asia-Pacific. Over his 14-year career, he worked at numerous agencies - including J. Walter Thompson, McCann Erickson and Ogilvy & Mather. Latterly, he switched to media owners, including Forbes Global as director of marketing and research.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing EMR £60000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Group Head Marketing EMR £69000 - £70000 per annum, Jersey