Headlines: State broadcaster wins telecast rights for cricket
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has finally sold the TV rights for the next two series to state broadcaster Doordarshan for US$21.6 million. Initially, the rights - covering four years - were sold to Zee Telefilms for $308 million, prompting rival bidder ESPN Star Sports to begin a court action.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London