Esprit showcases new line in Vertical Catwalk exhibition
ASIA-PACIFIC: Fashion label Esprit is showcasing its autumn/winter sports collection through a vertical catwalk stunt, with models abseiling down landmark buildings in regional capitals.
The feat - coming after adidas' 'Vertical Sprint' in Asia during the Olympics - was created by Munich-based Actionmarketing and Events, which used the concept for Esprit's flagship store opening in Germany in 2000.
While 'Vertical Sprint' reprised the Olympics' glamour event with sprinters 'running' up buildings in Hong Kong and Osaka, the Espirt shows will feature nine performers, recruited from Europe, descending buildings choreographed to music. 'Vertical Catwalk' will run in Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
The first event took place in Taipei at a mall of the still uncompleted 101 Tower, and generated front-page coverage in the city's dailies as well as a live TV broadcast.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London