Publicis rises to top on Osim Asia and Nestle wins
Publicis maintains its position on top with a range of wins across all markets led by several new assignments by global client Nestle. BBDO also moves up three places.
While ZenithOptimedia still has top spot, the loss of McDonald's North China to OMD has seen the latter move to a clear third in the league. Some good wins for MindShare Japan sees them maintain their second position.
While we strive to accurately monitor 200 wins and losses a month, there are some recent corrections. JWT Japan was incorrectly indicated as losing a part of Cadbury. This was in fact an additional project. MediaCom China also did not lose the Metholatum China account. Bank of East Asia HK's new agency incorrectly supplied FCB as incumbent.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)