Leagas Delaney beats three to Swiss bank Pictet work
LONDON - Pictet & Cie, the famous Swiss bank, has appointed Leagas Delaney after a four-way pitch to create a global advertising campaign for the company.
The agency has been briefed with creating a campaign that will present strong positioning for the bank across all its business lines. This includes its work as an exclusive private banker, for which it is best known, as well as its asset management and investment funds activity, and a "family office" that helps very wealthy families to manage their affairs.
Marie-Helene Hancock, head of corporate communications, managed the pitch, which also included the incumbent CCHM: Ping.
"This is a very exciting time for Pictet as we look to Leagas Delaney to help us communicate the values of one of Switzerland's great brands," she said.
Leagas Delaney's approach will be based on the brand's prestige, but also adding warmth and humanity.
Tim Delaney, chairman of Leagas Delaney, said: "Much of the advertising in this sector is rather banal, which is strange when it is aimed at very intelligent people. We believe we have succeeded in maintaining the clean Swissness of the brand while adding a humanity that is new in this category."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London