Leagas Delaney beats three to Swiss bank Pictet work
LONDON - Pictet & Cie, the famous Swiss bank, has appointed Leagas Delaney after a four-way pitch to create a global advertising campaign for the company.
The agency has been briefed with creating a campaign that will present strong positioning for the bank across all its business lines. This includes its work as an exclusive private banker, for which it is best known, as well as its asset management and investment funds activity, and a "family office" that helps very wealthy families to manage their affairs.
Marie-Helene Hancock, head of corporate communications, managed the pitch, which also included the incumbent CCHM: Ping.
"This is a very exciting time for Pictet as we look to Leagas Delaney to help us communicate the values of one of Switzerland's great brands," she said.
Leagas Delaney's approach will be based on the brand's prestige, but also adding warmth and humanity.
Tim Delaney, chairman of Leagas Delaney, said: "Much of the advertising in this sector is rather banal, which is strange when it is aimed at very intelligent people. We believe we have succeeded in maintaining the clean Swissness of the brand while adding a humanity that is new in this category."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford