Kadence opens Singapore office for global presence
LONDON – Kadence Business Research has opened its fourth international office, in Singapore, adding to its London, Boston and Sydney hubs, to compete with local Asian boutiques and multinational research houses.
The new Singapore office, called Kadence Asia Pacific, is part of the company's strategy to compete in the global market place by offering global data collection, online project monitoring capabilities and timely reporting.
The office has its own in-house call centre, viewing facilities and data processing unit. It is one of a handful of market research companies to be BS7911 and ISO 9001 quality accredited.
Piers Lee, managing director at Kadence Asia Pacific, said: "Kadence provides client companies the specialism and value of a local boutique firm combined with the global reach and experienced management of an international research house."
Paul Benning, formerly a project director at Synovate, is heading the desk research and market analysis team.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London