Kadence opens Singapore office for global presence
LONDON – Kadence Business Research has opened its fourth international office, in Singapore, adding to its London, Boston and Sydney hubs, to compete with local Asian boutiques and multinational research houses.
The new Singapore office, called Kadence Asia Pacific, is part of the company's strategy to compete in the global market place by offering global data collection, online project monitoring capabilities and timely reporting.
The office has its own in-house call centre, viewing facilities and data processing unit. It is one of a handful of market research companies to be BS7911 and ISO 9001 quality accredited.
Piers Lee, managing director at Kadence Asia Pacific, said: "Kadence provides client companies the specialism and value of a local boutique firm combined with the global reach and experienced management of an international research house."
Paul Benning, formerly a project director at Synovate, is heading the desk research and market analysis team.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London