Kadence opens Singapore office for global presence
LONDON – Kadence Business Research has opened its fourth international office, in Singapore, adding to its London, Boston and Sydney hubs, to compete with local Asian boutiques and multinational research houses.
The new Singapore office, called Kadence Asia Pacific, is part of the company's strategy to compete in the global market place by offering global data collection, online project monitoring capabilities and timely reporting.
The office has its own in-house call centre, viewing facilities and data processing unit. It is one of a handful of market research companies to be BS7911 and ISO 9001 quality accredited.
Piers Lee, managing director at Kadence Asia Pacific, said: "Kadence provides client companies the specialism and value of a local boutique firm combined with the global reach and experienced management of an international research house."
Paul Benning, formerly a project director at Synovate, is heading the desk research and market analysis team.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London