Tequila\ debuts in-house personalisation technology
LONDON – Tequila\London is breaking new ground by using personalisation that integrates specific customer information and incorporates it into the DM creative being used.
The DirectSmile technology allows Tequila\ to create individual major direct marketing campaigns that directly address individually.
Tequila\ hopes that the technology will lead to a rise in response rates as customers react to blend of approach and personalisation.
The agency has been working with DirectSmile for more than a year to offer clients the technology, which should allow the creation of high-impact mailings that are tailored for each and every recipient.
The move to take the software in-house should allow Tequila\ to push the creative boundaries of the technology, extending the possibilities of highly targeted personalisation.
Sheyan Patel, group account head at Tequila\, said: "Everything we do is driven towards more relevant and personalised creative solutions. The combination of DirectSmile and digital print allows us to take this to a whole new level that produces both the stand-out and the results clients want."
Tequila\ is currently using the DirectSmile technology to create a customer relationship marketing programme for a leading supermarket brand.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London