Crazy Horse wins heritage charity acquisition task
LONDON - Charity organisation the Campaign to Protect Rural England has awarded Crazy Horse all of its below-the-line acquisition work.
Crazy Horse, which took the account from Whitewater Creative Services, has already commenced work on the brief to support ongoing fundraising efforts.
New work will involve brand development, strategy, creative and production, and the first new mailshot is expected to hit doorsteps early next year.
The CPRE represents people who care passionately about the countryside and campaigns for it to be protected and enhanced for the benefit of everyone.
Stephen White, director of fundraising and supporter services at CPRE, said: "We currently have nearly 60,000 supporters across England and we need to step up the level and quality of communications with warm and cold donors."
He added: "Crazy Horse showed an extremely creative and strategic approach to the work and a real understanding not only of our cause but of our aims and our target market."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London