Haygarth boosts line-up with four appointments
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Haygarth has promoted marketing specialists Gill Maclenan, Marcus Sandwith and Vicki Cox and direct marketing specialist Tom Charles to the level of associate director.
In addition, Nilam Patel has been promoted to account director within the direct and digital team.
Chris Lloyd also joins Haygarth as art director team leader. Lloyd has spent the past year freelancing for companies such as KLP, Dialogue and Inferno and before that spent five years at Alcone Marketing.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "Through the promotions we're delighted to recognise the experience, ability and commitment to Haygarth as well as welcoming Chris to our creative department."
Haygarth specialises in areas such as promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing, PR and print production.
It is part of the French marketing services firm High Co, which employs 130 people in its London office and has an annual turnover of around £22m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)