Haygarth boosts line-up with four appointments
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Haygarth has promoted marketing specialists Gill Maclenan, Marcus Sandwith and Vicki Cox and direct marketing specialist Tom Charles to the level of associate director.
In addition, Nilam Patel has been promoted to account director within the direct and digital team.
Chris Lloyd also joins Haygarth as art director team leader. Lloyd has spent the past year freelancing for companies such as KLP, Dialogue and Inferno and before that spent five years at Alcone Marketing.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "Through the promotions we're delighted to recognise the experience, ability and commitment to Haygarth as well as welcoming Chris to our creative department."
Haygarth specialises in areas such as promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing, PR and print production.
It is part of the French marketing services firm High Co, which employs 130 people in its London office and has an annual turnover of around £22m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)