Haygarth boosts line-up with four appointments
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Haygarth has promoted marketing specialists Gill Maclenan, Marcus Sandwith and Vicki Cox and direct marketing specialist Tom Charles to the level of associate director.
In addition, Nilam Patel has been promoted to account director within the direct and digital team.
Chris Lloyd also joins Haygarth as art director team leader. Lloyd has spent the past year freelancing for companies such as KLP, Dialogue and Inferno and before that spent five years at Alcone Marketing.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "Through the promotions we're delighted to recognise the experience, ability and commitment to Haygarth as well as welcoming Chris to our creative department."
Haygarth specialises in areas such as promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing, PR and print production.
It is part of the French marketing services firm High Co, which employs 130 people in its London office and has an annual turnover of around £22m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London