Haygarth boosts line-up with four appointments
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Haygarth has promoted marketing specialists Gill Maclenan, Marcus Sandwith and Vicki Cox and direct marketing specialist Tom Charles to the level of associate director.
In addition, Nilam Patel has been promoted to account director within the direct and digital team.
Chris Lloyd also joins Haygarth as art director team leader. Lloyd has spent the past year freelancing for companies such as KLP, Dialogue and Inferno and before that spent five years at Alcone Marketing.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "Through the promotions we're delighted to recognise the experience, ability and commitment to Haygarth as well as welcoming Chris to our creative department."
Haygarth specialises in areas such as promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing, PR and print production.
It is part of the French marketing services firm High Co, which employs 130 people in its London office and has an annual turnover of around £22m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London