EHS Brann shows full scope for Hambro Capital brief
LONDON - EHS Brann has created the new corporate identity for JO Hambro Capital Management Group.
The identity runs across all print and web material and aims to emphasise Hambro's progressive practices, while retaining a sense of the heritage that attracts many of the company's investors.
EHS Brann incorporated the company's "kestrel" brand mark into the redesign. It created a special illustrated version of the kestrel and adapted for use across different media and in different sizes. The client also asked EHS Brann to review its website and its colour palettes were changed to be more consumer friendly.
Sven Kuhlbrodt, head of marketing at JOHCM, said: "JOHCM is a highly successful fund management company with an excellent customer base, so while we wanted our corporate image brought up to date to reflect this success, it was important to bring our existing clients with us. EHS Brann showed an excellent understanding of our brief and struck the perfect balance with its design."
Matt Atkinson, managing director at EHS Brann, added: "Our work with JOHCM shows the full scope of EHS Brann's offering: with this project we incorporated our identity management, print, digital and web design expertise to provide a fully cohesive approach."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- International Senior Digital Media Planner - up to £30K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol