EHS Brann shows full scope for Hambro Capital brief
LONDON - EHS Brann has created the new corporate identity for JO Hambro Capital Management Group.
The identity runs across all print and web material and aims to emphasise Hambro's progressive practices, while retaining a sense of the heritage that attracts many of the company's investors.
EHS Brann incorporated the company's "kestrel" brand mark into the redesign. It created a special illustrated version of the kestrel and adapted for use across different media and in different sizes. The client also asked EHS Brann to review its website and its colour palettes were changed to be more consumer friendly.
Sven Kuhlbrodt, head of marketing at JOHCM, said: "JOHCM is a highly successful fund management company with an excellent customer base, so while we wanted our corporate image brought up to date to reflect this success, it was important to bring our existing clients with us. EHS Brann showed an excellent understanding of our brief and struck the perfect balance with its design."
Matt Atkinson, managing director at EHS Brann, added: "Our work with JOHCM shows the full scope of EHS Brann's offering: with this project we incorporated our identity management, print, digital and web design expertise to provide a fully cohesive approach."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London