Electronic Data Response hires MacDonald as sales head
LONDON - Electronic Data Response, which manages 6m email and postal addresses for leading internet companies, has appointed Nerissa MacDonald as head of agency sales.
MacDonald is charged with boosting agency sales through email, postal, SMS and network opportunities. She will take responsibility for the sales and marketing strategy development, as well as pushing sales for email and web advertising.
James Morris, managing director of EDR, said: "We are delighted to have Nerissa joining us, her wealth of experience in online marketing will strengthen our team."
Previously, MacDonald worked at Consodata and Buongiorno Vitaminic as sales account manager.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)