Electronic Data Response hires MacDonald as sales head
LONDON - Electronic Data Response, which manages 6m email and postal addresses for leading internet companies, has appointed Nerissa MacDonald as head of agency sales.
MacDonald is charged with boosting agency sales through email, postal, SMS and network opportunities. She will take responsibility for the sales and marketing strategy development, as well as pushing sales for email and web advertising.
James Morris, managing director of EDR, said: "We are delighted to have Nerissa joining us, her wealth of experience in online marketing will strengthen our team."
Previously, MacDonald worked at Consodata and Buongiorno Vitaminic as sales account manager.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)