AIS widens creative range with two staff additions
LONDON - Integrated agency Archibald Ingall Stretton has boosted its creative department with a new team, art director Colman Sheil and copywriter Alex Croft, who will work across its growing client base.
Sheil's CV features successful spells with Ogilvy & Mather in Bahrain and Namibia, Saatchi & Saatchi and DDB Needham in Sydney, Australia, and De Amsterdamse School in the Netherlands, as well as Irish International BBDO in his native Dublin.
Croft's career began client-side with Royal Mail, where he spent four years working on advertising and marketing campaigns as well as managing and editing customer publications.
His agency experience includes freelance spells with Joshua and OgilvyOne Worldwide, as well as a previous stint with Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Steve Stretton, creative partner at Archibald Ingall Stretton, said: "Colman and Alex bring a real wealth of experience to the department, and will bring another dimension to our work. Adding talent and knowledge across a variety of sectors and the full range of media is a big part of what we are trying to achieve here, and these guys will play an important role in our future plans."
Archibald Ingall Stretton has grown to a total of 70 staff since its launch in 1998. Its client roster now includes Scope, which it won last month, alongside Skoda, O2, BMW, Age Concern and UIA Insurance.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London