AIS widens creative range with two staff additions
LONDON - Integrated agency Archibald Ingall Stretton has boosted its creative department with a new team, art director Colman Sheil and copywriter Alex Croft, who will work across its growing client base.
Sheil's CV features successful spells with Ogilvy & Mather in Bahrain and Namibia, Saatchi & Saatchi and DDB Needham in Sydney, Australia, and De Amsterdamse School in the Netherlands, as well as Irish International BBDO in his native Dublin.
Croft's career began client-side with Royal Mail, where he spent four years working on advertising and marketing campaigns as well as managing and editing customer publications.
His agency experience includes freelance spells with Joshua and OgilvyOne Worldwide, as well as a previous stint with Archibald Ingall Stretton.
Steve Stretton, creative partner at Archibald Ingall Stretton, said: "Colman and Alex bring a real wealth of experience to the department, and will bring another dimension to our work. Adding talent and knowledge across a variety of sectors and the full range of media is a big part of what we are trying to achieve here, and these guys will play an important role in our future plans."
Archibald Ingall Stretton has grown to a total of 70 staff since its launch in 1998. Its client roster now includes Scope, which it won last month, alongside Skoda, O2, BMW, Age Concern and UIA Insurance.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London