Birds Eye works with the Daily Mail for online branding
LONDON - Birds Eye is raising awareness of its brand, as well as providing information about frozen food, through activity with the Daily Mail's offline and online media, as well as its own website.
The mixed media campaign will run until December and the Daily Mail's advertising team will provide Birds Eye with data evaluating brand awareness before and after the campaign. The aim is to drive consumers to the Birds Eye website.
The brand will sponsor the Health and Femail channels and newsletters of the Daily Mail site. There will be an advertorial page online outlining the Birds Eye brand values and product information, with links to a competition. This will be supported by a teaser campaign within the Femail supplement of the print newspaper.
Mark Milner, Associated New Media's chief operating officer, said: "Birds Eye will benefit from a true mixed-media campaign, as well as the valuable audience our online and offline activity offers. The campaign will motivate users to click through to the Birds Eye website and ultimately raise the awareness of the Birds Eye brand."
Nikki French, who handles brand communications for Birds Eye, said: "We are partnering with the Daily Mail Online because the site attracts the right target audience for Birds Eye and has a strong readership of males and females between the ages of 25 and 54. We were also impressed with the Daily Mail's online media proposal and the fact that it would be running pre- and post-branding analysis, which will help us evaluate the effectiveness of online."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End