Chung moves to president role at JWT/Adventure
SEOUL: Executive creative director Seung-Hyun Chung has assumed the role of president at J. Walter Thompson/Adventure, following managing director Dong-Wook Kim's shift to a role in the agency's regional network.
Chung's promotion comes as the agency attempts to position itself as a market leader in terms of creative product.
"SH is one of the most passionate communications professionals with whom we have had the pleasure of working," said JWT North Asia area director Tom Doctoroff. "SH is the man we believe can aggressively continue the transformation of JWT/Adventure into Korea's leading creative agency and, in doing so, strengthen your competitive position."
Kim will begin his regional role in November, and Doctoroff expressed admiration for his efforts in driving JWT/Adventure's integration since the WPP agency acquired Korea's 10th largest agency in 2001.
"Dong-Wook is an advertising professional with a rare combination of business savvy and a belief in the importance of superior strategy and creative, and will assume an important regional operational role, a new position intended to bolster our commercial strength across Asia-Pacific," said Doctoroff.
Meanwhile, Jung Tae Kim will take on the ECD role at JWT/Adventure.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)