Chung moves to president role at JWT/Adventure
SEOUL: Executive creative director Seung-Hyun Chung has assumed the role of president at J. Walter Thompson/Adventure, following managing director Dong-Wook Kim's shift to a role in the agency's regional network.
Chung's promotion comes as the agency attempts to position itself as a market leader in terms of creative product.
"SH is one of the most passionate communications professionals with whom we have had the pleasure of working," said JWT North Asia area director Tom Doctoroff. "SH is the man we believe can aggressively continue the transformation of JWT/Adventure into Korea's leading creative agency and, in doing so, strengthen your competitive position."
Kim will begin his regional role in November, and Doctoroff expressed admiration for his efforts in driving JWT/Adventure's integration since the WPP agency acquired Korea's 10th largest agency in 2001.
"Dong-Wook is an advertising professional with a rare combination of business savvy and a belief in the importance of superior strategy and creative, and will assume an important regional operational role, a new position intended to bolster our commercial strength across Asia-Pacific," said Doctoroff.
Meanwhile, Jung Tae Kim will take on the ECD role at JWT/Adventure.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)