Hiscox targets affluent homeowners in mail push
LONDON - Wealthy homeowners are being targeted as part of a direct marketing campaign launched by insurance firm Hiscox featuring TV personality Loyd Grossman.
In an attempt to attract more customers with home contents worth between £50,000 and £150,000, Hiscox has developed an integrated campaign that includes advertising as well as direct mailing to company directors and around 1m potential customers' homes.
The straplines for the campaign, which launches this week, include "Have you left any items unattended?" and "Feel right at home".
The DM activity was created by MWO, which was also behind the press inserts and ads, and radio activity, with MPG doing the media buying. Projector was behind the creative work for the taxis and the ads on the Underground, and Coltman Media was responsible for media buying.
Advertising focuses on 48-, six- and four-sheet poster sites at underground stations serving the City and a fleet of 15 Hiscox-branded taxis will also be used. Print ads are being placed in The Sunday Times and BBC Good Homes and radio advertisements will also run across stations including Classic FM.
Hiscox chief executive Bronek Masojada said: "This is the largest and most high-profile campaign we have ever undertaken. This reflects the growth of Hiscox's retail business in recent years. It is designed to get across the message to our target customers that standard insurance is inadequate. For higher value homes and their contents, Hiscox offers a better deal."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London