South East Asia: Headlines - Malaysian daily takes compact format nationwide
Malaysian English-language daily New Straits Times has expanded the distribution of its alternative compact edition to cover the whole country. The smaller version of the paper initally launched in the Klang Valley region at the beginning of September.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £23000 - £25000 per annum, City of London