South East Asia: P&G launches to tap new growth area in skincare
BANGKOK: Procter & Gamble Thailand has launched two Olay anti-aging products, which it believes will help expand Thailand's anti-aging skincare market by 25 per cent to 1.3 billion baht (US$34 million).
The market for anti-aging creams has grown to 26 per cent of the four billion baht skincare market.
P&G's new product is targeted at women aged 25 years and above. Wichai Pornpratang, P&G's marketing manager, said, "The penetration of skincare products in Thailand is still very low ... there is scope for all segments to grow simultaneously."
The 'Regenerist by Olay' range has a daily Regenerating Serum and a UV Perfect Cream, available at the leading hypermarts and supermarkets and priced at 540 baht. The launch is supported by 110 million baht promotional budget.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- account manager > ATL > AWARD WINNING AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Golden Globe & Oscar Winning Accounts - Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)