South East Asia: P&G launches to tap new growth area in skincare
BANGKOK: Procter & Gamble Thailand has launched two Olay anti-aging products, which it believes will help expand Thailand's anti-aging skincare market by 25 per cent to 1.3 billion baht (US$34 million).
The market for anti-aging creams has grown to 26 per cent of the four billion baht skincare market.
P&G's new product is targeted at women aged 25 years and above. Wichai Pornpratang, P&G's marketing manager, said, "The penetration of skincare products in Thailand is still very low ... there is scope for all segments to grow simultaneously."
The 'Regenerist by Olay' range has a daily Regenerating Serum and a UV Perfect Cream, available at the leading hypermarts and supermarkets and priced at 540 baht. The launch is supported by 110 million baht promotional budget.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England