Media choice: Topics
For a non-Chinese business-person in Taiwan, having in-depth analyses of various economic and business issues for Taiwan is sometimes a challenge.
But Topics is a monthly business magazine produced by the American Chamber of Commerce in Taipei. With its rich and in-depth content, it disseminates a wide range of business information that affects Taiwan's business environment.
Topics regularly reports on major economic trends and developments, the business world, and the political scene and helps readers to gain a firmer understanding of the context in which business is done here.
In addition, each May, Topics publishes the full text of the Chamber's annual Taiwan White Paper, a prominent and prestigious report, including the detailed recommendations made by the Chamber's 14 industry committees, a set of broad suggestions for strengthening the investment climate, and an analytical overview that explains the context of the various recommendations. This is definitely one of the 'must-reads'.
Finally, Topics also touches on the leisure and recreational side of life in Taiwan.
All in all, Topics is a valuable source of in-depth information on Taiwan business and economic life, as well as various not-to-be-missed leisure and recreational information - a great resource on a monthly basis.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Communications Planning Manager Aspire £32000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)