Public Relations: Bacardi Lion goes for Zing on retainer across all brands
SYDNEY: Bacardi Lion has appointed Sydney-headquartered Zing to handle PR for the Bacardi Trademark business off the back of Zing's success promoting the 2004 Bacardi Latino Festival in January.
Zing started working with the brand on corporate PR in June, but has now been officially appointed on a retainer basis across all Bacardi Lion brands. The task mainly involves media relations within Australia. Bacardi Lion's brands include Bacardi Carta Blanca, Bacardi Breezer, Bacardi & Cola, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Dewars Scotch Whisky, Freixenet Sparkling Wine and the De Kuyper premium snaps.
PR agency Momentum retains the Bombay Sapphire account, while youth skewed agency The Shop, has won Bacardi Lion's below-the-line brief. The first project out of Zing will be to promote Bacardi & Cola and manage the media for the 2005 Bacardi Latino Festival. Overseeing the account will be Zing MD Prue McMahon.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire