ValueClick launches direct response unit for online
NEW YORK - ValueClick, the online marketing company, has launched a direct marketing unit in the US that promises to simplify the interactive direct response advertising process.
ValueClick Direct will advise marketers on using online for direct response results. It offers multiple distribution options, including online advertising on the ValueClick Media advertising network, co-registration and email marketing.
The company says that the service can be used for a range of objectives, including attracting online and offline store traffic, recruiting suitable sales leads and driving sales in a cost-effective manner.
David Yovanno, general manager of ValueClick Media, said: "Direct combines our highly consultative approach with extensive targeting and optimisation to generate leads and drive sales through a variety of delivery methods and pricing options."
ValueClick Direct is currently in the US only and will not affect ValueClick's UK operations.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)