James Villas tours to sponsor Des and Mel's ITV show
LONDON - James Villas Holidays, the independent tour operator, is to sponsor the fourth series of ITV daytime chatshow 'Today with Des and Mel' after a successful first run.
'Today with Des and Mel' features perma-tanned presenter Des O'Connor and former Boddington's girl and model Melanie Sykes interviewing celebrity guests and the latest music acts.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast sponsorship of the live show
on ITV1, night-time repeats and branded trailers.
The last series had an average audience of 1.3m, or a 19% share, as well as reaching 66% of women.
Joanna Howard, sales and marketing director at James Villas Holidays, said: "Our sponsorship of the last series made a strong impression on the Des and Mel audience and we are delighted to continue the relationship for a second series."
The deal was brokered by ARM Direct and ITV Sales.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)