James Villas tours to sponsor Des and Mel's ITV show
LONDON - James Villas Holidays, the independent tour operator, is to sponsor the fourth series of ITV daytime chatshow 'Today with Des and Mel' after a successful first run.
'Today with Des and Mel' features perma-tanned presenter Des O'Connor and former Boddington's girl and model Melanie Sykes interviewing celebrity guests and the latest music acts.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast sponsorship of the live show
on ITV1, night-time repeats and branded trailers.
The last series had an average audience of 1.3m, or a 19% share, as well as reaching 66% of women.
Joanna Howard, sales and marketing director at James Villas Holidays, said: "Our sponsorship of the last series made a strong impression on the Des and Mel audience and we are delighted to continue the relationship for a second series."
The deal was brokered by ARM Direct and ITV Sales.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England