Zero5 allows brands to reach expectant and nursery mums
LONDON – Zero5, a media and marketing services company specialising in targeting mothers-to-be and mothers with children at a day nursery, has been launched out of Rockhopper.
Zero5's managing director Phil Bird was previously managing director of Rockhopper and explained that the move was partly a rebranding and partly a restructure, with Zero5 narrowing its focus on to this audience sector further to work already carried out by Rockhopper. The company is part of the Marketing Arena Services Group along with live experience agency iD.
Zero5 has developed relationships with two charities providing access to mothers. Each charity distributes a giveaway bag containing product samples and a voucher book, produced by Zero5. Approved brands can use these for product sampling and offers, and Zero5 can also help brands to secure advertising within the magazines distributed by the charities.
The National Childbirth Trust was founded in 1956 and provides information and support during pregnancy, childbirth and early parenting. It runs a helpline, antenatal classes and events across 350 branches.
"The Bumps & Babies bag was launched in July and is sponsored by Homeowners Friendly Society," Bird said. "300,000 bags will be handed out each year by NCT volunteers across the 350 NCT regions. The bags are handed out to pregnant women and new mums at all NCT branch events -- coffee mornings, welcome groups, antenatal/postnatal classes, nearly new sales, and NCT tea parties. Approximately 25,000 are distributed each month."
The NCT also distributes Bumps and Babies magazine through midwives to women in the 20th week of their pregnancy. NCT fundraising manager Diane Emery says the charity will soon be tendering a contract to sell advertising within the magazine.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)