Channel Television promotes Miller to director of sales
LONDON - Channel Television, the broadcaster for the Channel Islands, has promoted Don Miller to director of sales following Gordon de Ste Croix's move to director of special projects earlier this year.
Miller joined Channel Television in 2002 and was appointed sales manager in 2003. Previously he opened and ran a McDonald's franchise in Jersey, as well as holding senior management positions at the Jersey Evening Post, Channel Island Commercial Group and Le Riche Group.
Miller said: "Channel has always always provided an excellent service to viewers and with the large audiences we attract, our new innovative ideas have already had a significant impact. I look forward to developing the business further with the focus on getting results."
Michael Lucas, managing director of Channel Television, added: "The advertising market in the Channel Islands is extremely competitive and we are determined to ensure we have every possible advantage to offer our customers. I am confident that with his experience and track record, Don is the right man to head our sales team."
De Ste Croix's move to the newly created role of director of special projects earlier this year provides a greater focus on Channel's marketing and public relations activities.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall