DM shops to pitch for Masterfoods pet food brands
LONDON - Masterfoods is talking to agencies about the UK direct marketing business on four of its pet food brands.
The review, being handled by Agency Insight, involves the Whiskas and Sheba cat food brands and the Pedigree and Cesar dog food brands.
The brief is to develop a UK customer relationship marketing programme.
The agency Proximity London, owned by Omnicom, handles Whiskas and Sheba, while the Pedigree and Cesar brands are handled by Joshua. Both incumbents work on other Masterfoods ranges. Joshua handles Frolic and Mars. Proximity has worked on Bounty and Maltesers.
The review is the latest of several shake-ups of Masterfoods' agency relationships. At the beginning of the year, it moved its £55m Pedigree account out of Grey into TBWA\ before removing Grey from its roster in the autumn. TBWA\London won the accounts for Twix, Galaxy and Starburst. BBDO picked up the Mars, Milkyway and Delight brands.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire