Wyvern adds telecoms and medical lists to portfolio
LONDON - Wyvern Direct Response has added three lists to its portfolio, covering the healthcare and telecommunications sectors.
The additional lists being managed by Wyvern are Total Telecom, which covers telecoms decision makers, and two lists owned by medical firm Dendrite. These are Doctors in General Practice, and Hospital Doctors and Medical Personnel.
Commenting on the Total Telecom deal, Wyvern marketing manager Tracey Macer said: "This list is an absolute must for any campaign targeted at the telecommunications industry."
pic: © Getty Images
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)