Wyvern adds telecoms and medical lists to portfolio
LONDON - Wyvern Direct Response has added three lists to its portfolio, covering the healthcare and telecommunications sectors.
The additional lists being managed by Wyvern are Total Telecom, which covers telecoms decision makers, and two lists owned by medical firm Dendrite. These are Doctors in General Practice, and Hospital Doctors and Medical Personnel.
Commenting on the Total Telecom deal, Wyvern marketing manager Tracey Macer said: "This list is an absolute must for any campaign targeted at the telecommunications industry."
pic: © Getty Images
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)