Wyvern adds telecoms and medical lists to portfolio
LONDON - Wyvern Direct Response has added three lists to its portfolio, covering the healthcare and telecommunications sectors.
The additional lists being managed by Wyvern are Total Telecom, which covers telecoms decision makers, and two lists owned by medical firm Dendrite. These are Doctors in General Practice, and Hospital Doctors and Medical Personnel.
Commenting on the Total Telecom deal, Wyvern marketing manager Tracey Macer said: "This list is an absolute must for any campaign targeted at the telecommunications industry."
pic: © Getty Images
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London