Wyvern adds telecoms and medical lists to portfolio
LONDON - Wyvern Direct Response has added three lists to its portfolio, covering the healthcare and telecommunications sectors.
The additional lists being managed by Wyvern are Total Telecom, which covers telecoms decision makers, and two lists owned by medical firm Dendrite. These are Doctors in General Practice, and Hospital Doctors and Medical Personnel.
Commenting on the Total Telecom deal, Wyvern marketing manager Tracey Macer said: "This list is an absolute must for any campaign targeted at the telecommunications industry."
pic: © Getty Images
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire