ISBA hires Postwatch's Ricketts for action groups
LONDON – The Incorporated Society of British Advertisers has appointed Alex Ricketts as marketing services manager with responsibilities including overseeing direct marketing.
Ricketts has joined the ISBA from Postwatch, the postal industry consumer watchdog, where he was a policy adviser.
Reporting to Jackie Marlow, director of marketing services, he will take responsibility for facilitating three key ISBA action groups -- the Direct Marketing Action Group, the Sponsorship Action Group and the Joint Promoters' Group.
He replaces Elizabeth Edwards, who is leaving ISBA to have a baby.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury