ISBA hires Postwatch's Ricketts for action groups
LONDON – The Incorporated Society of British Advertisers has appointed Alex Ricketts as marketing services manager with responsibilities including overseeing direct marketing.
Ricketts has joined the ISBA from Postwatch, the postal industry consumer watchdog, where he was a policy adviser.
Reporting to Jackie Marlow, director of marketing services, he will take responsibility for facilitating three key ISBA action groups -- the Direct Marketing Action Group, the Sponsorship Action Group and the Joint Promoters' Group.
He replaces Elizabeth Edwards, who is leaving ISBA to have a baby.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London