ISBA hires Postwatch's Ricketts for action groups
LONDON – The Incorporated Society of British Advertisers has appointed Alex Ricketts as marketing services manager with responsibilities including overseeing direct marketing.
Ricketts has joined the ISBA from Postwatch, the postal industry consumer watchdog, where he was a policy adviser.
Reporting to Jackie Marlow, director of marketing services, he will take responsibility for facilitating three key ISBA action groups -- the Direct Marketing Action Group, the Sponsorship Action Group and the Joint Promoters' Group.
He replaces Elizabeth Edwards, who is leaving ISBA to have a baby.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire