ISBA hires Postwatch's Ricketts for action groups
LONDON – The Incorporated Society of British Advertisers has appointed Alex Ricketts as marketing services manager with responsibilities including overseeing direct marketing.
Ricketts has joined the ISBA from Postwatch, the postal industry consumer watchdog, where he was a policy adviser.
Reporting to Jackie Marlow, director of marketing services, he will take responsibility for facilitating three key ISBA action groups -- the Direct Marketing Action Group, the Sponsorship Action Group and the Joint Promoters' Group.
He replaces Elizabeth Edwards, who is leaving ISBA to have a baby.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)