Initial success paves way for IDM grad programme
LONDON - Twenty of the 30 students who completed the Institute of Direct Marketing's first Graduate Fast Track programme have already secured jobs.
The IDM is currently promoting the next programme, scheduled for June 2005, throughout UK universities.
Students have been placed by the IDM with Tullo Marshall Warren, Tequila\London, Publicis Dialog, EHS Brann, HFC Bank and Archibald Ingall Stretton among others.
Janice Pickard, graduate programme manager at the IDM, said: "By bridging the gap between academic study and the real world of work we have brought about clear benefits for employers and job seekers alike."
Lisa Weekes, human resources officer for Tequila\London, which has employed two Graduate Fast Track graduates so far, said: "Thanks to the IDM Graduate Fast Track, we have been presented with applicants who have a clear understanding of their role, how it fits into the agency structure and its wider relation to the clients and suppliers we work with."
For more information contact Janice Pickard on 020 8614 0212 or email her here.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)