Robbie and Ewan line up for Amazon's Christmas push
LONDON - Robbie Williams and Ewan McGregor are two of the stars lined up by Amazon.co.uk for its Christmas marketing push, offering exclusive material on the retailer's homepage.
The campaign kicked off this week with Ewan McGregor offering exclusive photos from the book 'Long Way Round', which recounts his motorcycle trip across Asia with his friend Charley Boorman.
Every day until Christmas, a different star will be uncovered on the Amazon homepage. Other people to be featured are Robbie Williams, Paul McCartney, Nigella Lawson and Jools Holland.
Jamie Oliver will reveal whom he would invite to his fantasy Christmas dinner, while 'Little Britain' stars David Walliams and Matt Lucas discuss their comedy influences.
Robin Terrell, managing director of Amazon.co.uk, said: "We've been offered incredible access to the UK's leading celebrities. As a result we have a fantastic line-up of very exciting celebrity exclusives which will, from November 1, transform the site into a celebrity advent calendar."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London