Group 4 Securicor hires FCBi London for B2B drive
LONDON – FCBi London, formerly known as DP&A, has been hired by Group 4 Securicor's business security arm to handle a direct marketing push targeting prospective clients.
The campaign will focus on businesses and follows the merger of Securicor and Group 4 earlier this year.
Douglas Greenwell, Group 4 Securicor UK Security Business marketing director, said: "Following the successful merger, we are now looking to develop a programme of activity that firmly places our business front of mind for prospective clients, as the only choice and generates an open door for our sales team."
The name change for DP&A, the UK arm of the FCBi network, comes as all offices across the network move across to the FCBi name. FCBi London has been designated the lead agency for FCBi Europe.
Dan Douglass, FCBi London's founder and managing partner, said: "Over the past two years DP&A and FCB have worked closely together on many pieces of business and both teams are extremely excited about the opportunities this union will offer both current and future clients."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)