NCH appoints WPN for emphasis on new strategy
LONDON – Children's charity NCH has appointed Watson Phillips Norman as its direct marketing agency to work on strategies for donor acquisition and retention.
The incumbent agency was Bluefrog and the pitch process involved five agencies. The charity is planning a new strategy for donor acquisition and retention, as part of a wider drive to increase voluntary income.
John Watson, managing partner at WPN, said: "NCH is the 'sleeping giant' of childcare charities and few people appreciate the full scale of its work. We hope to be able to help NCH build a supporter base consistent with the scale of its work, and along the way if we can spread the message about NCH's work to the non-donating public, then we will have achieved our task."
Kathy McKay, NCH's relationship marketing manager, said: "We are really looking forward to developing our partnership with this extremely strategic and creative agency. This is an exciting time at NCH when we are developing new strategies and meeting challenging targets."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London