Greater China: Tequila takes on China CRM remit for Chivas Regal
SHANGHAI: Pernod Ricard (China) has selected Tequila\ China to manage CRM activities for its Chivas Regal brand. The agency will manage customer relationships across a range of touch points, including online, telephone, DM and face-to-face events.
"Tequila's CRM team was chosen for its understanding of how to deliver our brand message and experience through customer relationship management," said Julien Hemard, marketing director at Pernod Ricard China.
"Tequila has developed a CRM programme which will build on Chivas' global campaign 'This is the Chivas Life'."
After previously being awarded the launch of 'super-premium' whisky Chivas Regal 18 in China, the appointment consolidates TBWA\G1 and Tequila's responsibilities for the Chivas brand on the mainland.
"The addition of the CRM business to the portfolio of responsibilities we currently undertake for Chivas in China, helps us ensure that all elements of the marketing mix, including the formation of unique one-to-one brand relationships, are true to the brand essence," said Gavin Heron, managing director at TBWA\G1. "We can now be confident that each and every connection between Chivas and the consumer creates a total brand experience."
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire