Greater China Headline: Shanghai in logo search for '07 Special Olympics
The 2007 Special Olympics planned for Shanghai has made a call for logo, theme and 2005 public service announcement submissions. The theme of the competition is 'sport as celebration and inclusion'. A PSA, advertising the call for submissions, has been produced by Star Group and will be aired internationally. Application forms can be downloaded from www.2007specialolympics.com.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London