Southeast Asia: Abbott invests in ambient to reach Singapore moms
SINGAPORE: Abbott Laboratories has kicked off a month-long campaign to promote PediaSure, a formula aimed at infants and toddlers.
Said Goh Sue-Yin, advertising and promotions manager, Abbott Laboratories: "According to an ACNielsen study, approximately 34 per cent of mothers think that their children are picky about food.
"We embarked on this campaign to heighten awareness of picky eating among children, and to offer a solution in the form of PediaSure."
Along with print, the campaign also uses shelf wobblers and a new in-store advertising medium called FloorVision in 81 Cold Storage and NTUC Fairprice supermarkets.
FloorVision is a sticker which is placed on the floor in the aisles.
A 3-D effect is achieved by adding shadows onto the objects depicted in the sticker.
Said Goh: "We are always on the look out for new technology and ideas. By using cut-through creative executions, like 3-D FloorVisions, we can differentiate ourselves in attracting the attention of our target audience."
Abbott also worked with NTUC Fairprice to give away vanilla and chocolate samples at nine Fairprice outlets.
The campaign was conceptualised by Doodleroom and executed by ActMedia Singapore.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)