Southeast Asia Headline: Lee joins Singapore Tourism Board from Nick Asia
Leslie Lee has left her role as regional marketing communications manager for Nickelodeon Asia to join the Singapore Tourism Board's mega events department. Myra Monozca, who is presently the marcom manager for Nickelodeon Philippines, will take over from Lee from next month, reporting to Lucy Young, the Asia-Pacific VP.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...