Southeast Asia Headline: Tan Tock Seng wins PR grand prize for 'Silent War'
The International Public Relations Association has awarded Tan Tock Seng Hospital of the National Healthcare Group the best of the best entry of the association's Golden World Awards. The hospital's entry, 'The Silent War' won the top prize for excellence award from among 27 winning entries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 per day, Slough
- Creative Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Guildford