Southeast Asia Headline: Tan Tock Seng wins PR grand prize for 'Silent War'
The International Public Relations Association has awarded Tan Tock Seng Hospital of the National Healthcare Group the best of the best entry of the association's Golden World Awards. The hospital's entry, 'The Silent War' won the top prize for excellence award from among 27 winning entries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London