Southeast Asia Headline: Tan Tock Seng wins PR grand prize for 'Silent War'
The International Public Relations Association has awarded Tan Tock Seng Hospital of the National Healthcare Group the best of the best entry of the association's Golden World Awards. The hospital's entry, 'The Silent War' won the top prize for excellence award from among 27 winning entries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)