Southeast Asia: Indonesian bank shifts brief after eight-way pitch
JAKARTA: Bank Danamon Indonesia has awarded its advertising business to Leo Burnett Kreasindo, following an eight-way pitch. While no comment was available on the agencies involved in the review, OgilvyOne was the incumbent agency.
The appointment follows a reorganisation at Bank Danamon, and will see Burnett handle above- and below-the-line creative work.
"Danamon has recently completed a substantial re-organisation and was looking for an agency to bring the bank's new vision to life," said Sulochana Puri, brand director at Burnett Kreasindo."
Bank Danamon is Indonesia's fifth largest bank, and the second largest private one. Its key competitors are local players BCA and Bank Mandiri, along with international giant Citibank.
Burnett Kreasindo managing director Dean Bramham believes that its upcoming brand campaign will revolve around the bank's reputation for high-quality service.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)