Southeast Asia: Indonesian bank shifts brief after eight-way pitch
JAKARTA: Bank Danamon Indonesia has awarded its advertising business to Leo Burnett Kreasindo, following an eight-way pitch. While no comment was available on the agencies involved in the review, OgilvyOne was the incumbent agency.
The appointment follows a reorganisation at Bank Danamon, and will see Burnett handle above- and below-the-line creative work.
"Danamon has recently completed a substantial re-organisation and was looking for an agency to bring the bank's new vision to life," said Sulochana Puri, brand director at Burnett Kreasindo."
Bank Danamon is Indonesia's fifth largest bank, and the second largest private one. Its key competitors are local players BCA and Bank Mandiri, along with international giant Citibank.
Burnett Kreasindo managing director Dean Bramham believes that its upcoming brand campaign will revolve around the bank's reputation for high-quality service.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London