Ex-Nielsen chief takes on client services at Research Now
LONDON - Research Now has appointed former AC Nielsen Asia chief Justine Tate as director of client services, along with two other new hires at the online fieldwork and panel specialists.
Tate joins the firm as it announces the launch of online consumer panels in Germany, France, Spain and Italy, building on the popularity of the Valued Opinions consumer panel, which the company operates in the UK.
Arriving alongside Tate are Lucy Swain, who joins as project manager from Lightspeed Research, and Sadia Perveen, who takes on the role of client service manager.
Andrew Cooper, director and co-founder of London-based Research Now, said: "These appointments illustrate our commitment to building our business through best in class client service, delivered by people with a strong research background."
According to Tate: "I am very excited to join Research Now and look forward to bringing my FMCG experience to the team."
The new recruits are in addition to the August appointments of former Nielsen NetRatings/Red Sheriff director of European research John Caldwell as director of client services, and former director of European operations at Greenfield Online Kevin Goldberg, now director of service delivery and panels at Research Now.
Research Now has 250,000 respondants who regularly give their views on a diverse range of products and services for its Valued Opinions panel, in exchange for incentives from a wide selection of high street and online shops.
The rollout will now see it attempt to replicate this model across Europe, with plans to take panel membership over the 100,000 mark in each of the four continental European markets.
Chris Havemann, CEO and co-founder of Research Now, said "Our clients want high quality, cost-effective online fieldwork across the major European markets."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)