Co-operative Bank and CIS to sponsor ITV1's The Bill
LONDON – The Co-operative Bank and Co-operative Insurance Society are to sponsor 'The Bill' on ITV, the first joint sponsorship deal for the two brands following the formation of Co-operative Financial Services in 2002.
The 12-month contract includes sponsorship of the twice-weekly police drama on ITV1 and midweek re-runs, and a Saturday evening omnibus on ITV3. The Co-operative Bank and CIS will also appear on branded trailers and off-screen licensing activity, as well as having an online presence.
'The Bill', ITV's longest-running drama series, is watched by an average 11m viewers a week, according to Barb figures.
Craig Shannon, executive director marketing for Co-operative Financial Services, said: "We look forward to developing a strong partnership with the team at ITV over the coming months and building a great campaign around the broadcast rights."
The deal was brokered by TCS Media North and begins this week.
Co-operative Financial Services was formed in 2002 to bring together
the Co-operative Bank, internet bank Smile and the Co-operative Insurance Society.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham