Co-operative Bank and CIS to sponsor ITV1's The Bill
LONDON – The Co-operative Bank and Co-operative Insurance Society are to sponsor 'The Bill' on ITV, the first joint sponsorship deal for the two brands following the formation of Co-operative Financial Services in 2002.
The 12-month contract includes sponsorship of the twice-weekly police drama on ITV1 and midweek re-runs, and a Saturday evening omnibus on ITV3. The Co-operative Bank and CIS will also appear on branded trailers and off-screen licensing activity, as well as having an online presence.
'The Bill', ITV's longest-running drama series, is watched by an average 11m viewers a week, according to Barb figures.
Craig Shannon, executive director marketing for Co-operative Financial Services, said: "We look forward to developing a strong partnership with the team at ITV over the coming months and building a great campaign around the broadcast rights."
The deal was brokered by TCS Media North and begins this week.
Co-operative Financial Services was formed in 2002 to bring together
the Co-operative Bank, internet bank Smile and the Co-operative Insurance Society.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London