Co-operative Bank and CIS to sponsor ITV1's The Bill
LONDON – The Co-operative Bank and Co-operative Insurance Society are to sponsor 'The Bill' on ITV, the first joint sponsorship deal for the two brands following the formation of Co-operative Financial Services in 2002.
The 12-month contract includes sponsorship of the twice-weekly police drama on ITV1 and midweek re-runs, and a Saturday evening omnibus on ITV3. The Co-operative Bank and CIS will also appear on branded trailers and off-screen licensing activity, as well as having an online presence.
'The Bill', ITV's longest-running drama series, is watched by an average 11m viewers a week, according to Barb figures.
Craig Shannon, executive director marketing for Co-operative Financial Services, said: "We look forward to developing a strong partnership with the team at ITV over the coming months and building a great campaign around the broadcast rights."
The deal was brokered by TCS Media North and begins this week.
Co-operative Financial Services was formed in 2002 to bring together
the Co-operative Bank, internet bank Smile and the Co-operative Insurance Society.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire