Aquafresh to transform bus stops for new toothpastes
LONDON - Aquafresh has enlisted the help of Michaelides & Bednash and Antidote to transform bus stops in Manchester into a series of eye-catching 'sensory zones' for the launch of its new range of toothpastes.
The zones representing the new toothpaste brands -- Wakey Wakey in yellow, Refresh in green and Revive in pink -- aim to catch people's attention and communicate the toothpaste's "zesty invigorating" proposition.
The campaign is launching across 20 stops in central Manchester, with sites including Deansgate, Victoria Station and St Peter's Square, and will be supported by six-sheet posters throughout the city.
Launching on November 15, the campaign will run for two weeks as part of a £4.3m spend on the brand this year. The creative was developed by Antidote.
An Aquafresh spokeswoman said: "If successful, it is likely to be taken elsewhere."
Communications agency Michaelides & Bednash has worked on campaigns for Time Out magazine and Channel 4, most notably on the broadcaster's "Black Friday" campaign, which promoted the final episode of 'Friends' and the launch of "evil" 'Big Brother 5' on the same night.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London