Lloyd James expands with business development duo
LONDON – Direct mail specialist Lloyd James Group has appointed David Ross and Lionel Patterson as business development managers.
The two will work across all group businesses, spanning list broking and list management, database bureau services and direct mail print and fulfilment.
Ross joins Lloyd James after spending the last five years as sales and marketing director in the Netherlands selling one-to-one marketing into blue-chip pan-European clients and a wealth of direct mail and B2B CRM experience.
Patterson has worked in direct mail production since 1986 as sales director at Halligans in Bromley. For the last few years, he has worked in the litho printing area, and has now returned to DM by joining Lloyd James Direct Mail in Sidcup, Kent.
Lloyd James said the expansion came at a time of sustained company growth and follows the firm's move into the colour digital printing space after demands from clients.
Jo Lloyd, group sales directors, said: "The expertise that David and Lionel have of direct mail production and one-to-one marketing will be invaluable to us as we promote the digital business and push out the full range of group services, continuing our ambition to become the largest independent direct mail service provider in the UK."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London