Lloyd James expands with business development duo
LONDON – Direct mail specialist Lloyd James Group has appointed David Ross and Lionel Patterson as business development managers.
The two will work across all group businesses, spanning list broking and list management, database bureau services and direct mail print and fulfilment.
Ross joins Lloyd James after spending the last five years as sales and marketing director in the Netherlands selling one-to-one marketing into blue-chip pan-European clients and a wealth of direct mail and B2B CRM experience.
Patterson has worked in direct mail production since 1986 as sales director at Halligans in Bromley. For the last few years, he has worked in the litho printing area, and has now returned to DM by joining Lloyd James Direct Mail in Sidcup, Kent.
Lloyd James said the expansion came at a time of sustained company growth and follows the firm's move into the colour digital printing space after demands from clients.
Jo Lloyd, group sales directors, said: "The expertise that David and Lionel have of direct mail production and one-to-one marketing will be invaluable to us as we promote the digital business and push out the full range of group services, continuing our ambition to become the largest independent direct mail service provider in the UK."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire