Hobsbawm promoted to chairman of Agency.com Europe
LONDON - Andy Hobsbawm has been promoted to the role of chairman of Agency.com in Europe, from his role ad managing director.
Hobsbawm is charged with overseeing Agency.com's international marketing strategy and will continue to be based in the London office. His appointment comes a month after sister interactive agency itraffic was folded into Agency.com.
Hobsbawm was the founder of Online Magic in 1995, which was bought by Omnicom Group and merged with Agency.com in 1997.
Don Scales, chief executive of Agency.com, said: "Andy has been a hugely influential force in both Agency.com and the industry since we began almost 10 years ago. His passion and dedication to all things interactive will continue to shape the future of our business and grow the company further."
Agency.com's clients include British Airways, eBay, Hewlett-Packard and T-Mobile.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London