Staples quits Grey London for Nike role at W&K Amsterdam
LONDON - Joe Staples, a copywriter at Grey in London, is joining Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam to work on Nike.
His appointment follows that of Mother's Al Moseley, who was hired by W&K Amsterdam last week to take up the role of joint executive creative director. Moseley's creative partner at the agency is yet to be named.
Staples, a Brit, is to work on the Nike Europe account. He was the first creative to be hired when Dave Alberts took over at Grey London, working on accounts such as Nokia, Mars and Pedigree. He also had the honour of being named in Campaign magazine's top 10 young creative teams last year.
Alberts worked with Staples at the Australian agency Mojo Sydney, which was named Australian Agency of the Year while the pair worked there. He has twice been instrumental in successful pitches for the Nike account, and is also known for his work on the Sydney 2000 Olympic campaign.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London