Triumph launches new site as part of marketing push
LONDON - Triumph, the motorcycle manufacturer, has launched its new international website as part of a global trade advertising campaign for its bikes and accessories.
Andrea Friggi, corporate identity and communications manager for Triumph, said: "The web will play a central role in forging strong and longer-lasting relationships with our riders."
As well as giving information about Triumph's products and dealers, the website also has a section dedicated to Riders Association of Triumph, otherwise known as the RAT pack, and is aiming to create a community online of Triumph riders.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - TV Aspire £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)