Triumph launches new site as part of marketing push
LONDON - Triumph, the motorcycle manufacturer, has launched its new international website as part of a global trade advertising campaign for its bikes and accessories.
Andrea Friggi, corporate identity and communications manager for Triumph, said: "The web will play a central role in forging strong and longer-lasting relationships with our riders."
As well as giving information about Triumph's products and dealers, the website also has a section dedicated to Riders Association of Triumph, otherwise known as the RAT pack, and is aiming to create a community online of Triumph riders.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London