Daisy & Tom appoints Zendor to provide fulfilment
LONDON – Daisy & Tom, the children's department store, has appointed Manchester-based Zendor to implement a call centre and warehouse system for its home shopping business.
Set up in 1996 by Waterstone bookstore founder Tim Waterstone, Daisy & Tom, which recently became part of the newly formed group Chelsea Stores alongside the Early Learning Centre, is a five-store chain that offers a comprehensive selection of toys, clothing, books and nursery goods.
In order to bring its distance shopping operation in line with sister company's direct business, the Early Learning Centre, also a Zendor client, the company chose an outsourced solution from Zendor for the integration of the warehouse fulfilment and call centre operations.
Zendor provided software to help streamline the fulfilment process, which has been integrated with Daisy & Tom's existing front and back-end systems for e-commerce, mail order, call centre and stock control. The retailer has also been given the flexibility to handle increased order volumes via its online and catalogue business.
Amanda Waterstone, marketing manager at Daisy & Tom, said: "We are delighted to announce our partnership with Zendor. We chose Zendor because of its experience and well-established reputation in the home shopping field, particularly clothes and toy sectors; Zendor has provided a flexible and scalable solution to meet Daisy & Tom's business needs and I am confident that this will be greatly beneficial to us."
As well as department stores in Chelsea, Manchester, Chester, Bluewater and Guildford, Daisy & Tom has an existing catalogue and online store, which are managed out of the flagship store in Manchester.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London